FAQ - Documents and evidences for applying for Work permit
- The letter approving the applicant to work according to other laws such as,
- Letter from the Office of the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Letter from the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT)(Must prepare only one letter according to the related law)
In order to receive services at One Stop for Visa and Work Permit Service Center at Chamchuri Square Building, Bangkok, an applicant who is a manager, expert or professional obtaining special rights under the specific laws :- Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act, and his/her spouse or children as dependants, or the applicant must work in a juristic person having a paid-up registered capital or working capital of no less than 30 million Thai Baht.
For General enterprise, an applicant is advised to contact Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour:
- An enterprise located in Bangkok, contact the Office of Foreign Workers Administration2nd Floor, Department of Employment, Ministry Of Labour, Mitr-maitri Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok.
- An enterprise located in other province, contact the Provincial Employment Office in the province that the enterprise located.
- Office of Foreign Workers Administration,Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour,
- Head Quarter: Mit-maitree Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400
- Tel. 02-245-2745