FAQ - To change VISA on ARRIVAL to NON-B

In case VISA on ARRIVAL such as Chinese, foreigner could not change to NON-B.

But in other case, foreign expert shall submit Visa Changing at One Stop Service Center, Chamchuree Square, 18thFloor or at Immigration Bureau, Chaeng Watthana.

To apply for long stay after retirement, foreigner shall submit only at Immigration Office, Government Center B.

Contact Immigration Office Government Center B

Address: 120 Mu 3 Chaeng Watthana Soi 7, Thung Song Hong, Laksi

Tel: +66 (0)-2141-9889

Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30, Lunchbreak: 12:00-13:00

How to get there: By train to Laksi train station. Minivan to Pakkret.

Information as of September 2014


Send us your enquiries for comprehensive information on doing business, and assistance to facilitate your investment in Thailand.
Contact Us