FAQ - Foreign expert have BOI VISA but family member have Por.30

Family member could change visa to NON-O, but must have the period of stay at least 15 days, then should submit at Immigration Office, Government Center B, Chaeng Watthana. (Waiting for the result within 15 days) When one obtains NON-O, shall stay in the Kingdom for another 90 days after approval.

Note: Can apply only one time in Thailand Suggestion: Family member should apply NON-O before entry Thailand due to the sufficient document of foreign expert in order to work in Thailand.

Contact Immigration Office Government Center B :

  • 120 Mu 3 Chaeng Watthana Soi 7, Thung Song Hong, Laksi

  • Tel: +66 (0)-2141-9889

  • Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30, Lunchbreak: 12:00-13:00

  • How to get there: By train to Laksi train station. Minivan to Pakkret.

Information as of September 2014


Send us your enquiries for comprehensive information on doing business, and assistance to facilitate your investment in Thailand.
Contact Us